Notice to our patients regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19):
The health, safety and well-being of our patients and staff is our priority.
As we here at Star Cardiology Care continue to witness this COVID-19 pandemic unfold, we would like to reassure you that we are continuing to provide care and ensure our office stays safe for our patients.
You can help us keep our office safe by complying with the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO).
For up to date COVID-19 facts please see the CDC Website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/
If you are experiencing a fever, dry cough and difficulty breathing, have traveled internationally or have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, please call your primary care provider or the Hunterdon Community Hotline at 908-788-6440 as soon as possible; please feel free to contact our office with any questions and concerns you might have as we are here and available to you.
We are implementing the same CDC guidelines as well as the recommendations from American Medical Association, American College of Cardiology and Department of Health (screening patients before entering the office, sanitizing, social distancing).
Steps taken by Star Cardiology Care in order to keep our patients and staff safe and reduce the likelihood of transmission of the COVID-19 virus
- COVID -19 Screening questionnaire will be performed prior to any patients coming into our office
- Temperatures will be taken on all patients & and their companions (one per patient) before entering the office and will be given a surgical mask to wear while in the office
- In-Office visits will be conducted as determined by the Physician after triaging your medical needs over the phone
- Routine follow up visits will be offered via alternative means such as Telemedicine Health Services (Google Hangout, Facetime, Skype or by phone encounter) in order to continue to serve the need of our patients
- Vendors and outside visitors are not permitted to enter our office until further notice
Now, more than ever in this time of need, our mission continues to provide compassionate, best possible care to our patients while keeping everyone safe.
By working together and supporting each other we will do our part in the ongoing effort to STOP the spread of the virus. We cannot do this without you!!
Star Cardiology Staff would like to thank everyone in advance for your cooperation and understanding.
As we navigate these unprecedented times, we wish you and your family health and safety and share our optimism and determination that we will overcome this together.
Please contact us by phone 908-923-4499 or email – [email protected].
Star Cardiology Care